Irina Chadeyeva and her magnificent desserts
Irina Chadeyeva is a famous culinaryblogger Russia and the author of books about baking. She places her simple and affordable recipes on the Internet under the nickname Chadeyka. If you follow the recommendations of the author, then cooked desserts will please any hostess. In addition, Irina Chadeeva's recipes are developed in accordance with GOST.
How Irina Chadeyeva became a blogger
Chadeeva was educated in MoscowAviation Institute named after S. Ordzhonikidze. For several years she worked on television as a journalist. In 2006, Irina mastered blogging activities. It happened on the day when one of her virtual acquaintances wanted to bake gingerbread, but did not know which recipe to choose. Chadeika shared a detailed description of the preparation of this dessert in her blog "Live Journal." For a short time after that Irina Chadeeva's recipes were used by many mistresses. If they had any questions, Chadeyka immediately responded to them. Thanks to this, after a short time the blog became widely known.
In addition, Irina Chadeyeva is the author of several cookbooks. Mistresses buy them not only for their own use, but also as a gift to friends, relatives or acquaintances.
Books by Irina Chadeeva
In 2009, the first book was publishedChadeeva, which was called "Pies and something else ...". The publication included the best baking recipes. In the book Irina uncovered culinary tricks and secrets, thanks to which you can cook wonderful dishes.
2011 was marked for Chadeeva's release of the bookunder the name "Pies and something else ... 2". A few months later, the following collection of recipes and recommendations was published, which was called "Miracle-baking" and had a childish orientation.
In 2012, the light saw two more cookbooks: "Everything about pies" and "Baking according to GOST. Taste of our childhood! ". The first edition consisted of the best recipes of the 2009 books. But the second book gathered in itself recommendations for cooking dishes of Soviet times. These descriptions should be brought closer to modern conditions, which Irina Chadeyeva was able to do. Recipes in accordance with GOST allow you to return to childhood and give you the opportunity to experience the unearthly taste of desserts of that time.
After that, 3 more books were published:
- "Pirogovedenie - 60 festive recipes" (2014).
- "Pirogovedenie for Beginners" (2015).
- "Big Book. The Art of an Ideal Pie "(2015).
The following is a detailed description of the preparationSome culinary masterpieces, such as marshmallow, juicy and cake "Bird's Milk". Recipes according to GOST from Irina Chadeeva will provide an unsurpassed result, if the hostess will strictly follow the given technologies.
Zephyr: what ingredients are needed?
- egg white - 1 piece;
- apple puree - 250 grams;
- sugar - 725 grams;
- sugar vanilla - 15 grams;
- agar-agar - 8 grams;
- water - 160 grams;
- powdered sugar.
How to prepare marshmallows?
Irina Chadeyeva recommends the following cooking process:
- Pour agar-agar with the indicated amount of coldwater and leave for 30-60 minutes. After putting on a plate and bring to a boil. Thickener grit should completely dissolve. Do not remove from heat, add 475 grams of sugar. After boiling continue to cook for five minutes. The mixture must be constantly mixed during cooking. The mass must be brought to a state where a thin thread will stretch behind the scapula lifted from the syrup. After this, remove the container from the heat and leave it for a while to cool the contents.
- Take a large bowl. Put the mashed potatoes in it. Add sugar (vanilla and remaining plain) and half egg white. Beat mixture with a mixer or blender. Introduce another half of the protein and mix at high speed until the moment when the mass becomes lush and thick.
- Gently pour the hot (but not boiling) syrup, continuing to constantly whip. Stir for a few minutes until the consistency mass becomes a meringue.
- Then you need to act very quickly. After all, in products containing agar-agar, stabilization processes begin even at 40 ° C. It is necessary to shift the resulting mass into a cornet with a nozzle and cast the marshmallow onto parchment. Places will need a lot, because it will be about 60 zephyrins.
- Leave the marshmallow to solidify at room temperaturetemperature. After 24 hours the product stabilizes and its surface turns into a thin sugar crust. Next, sprinkle marshmallows with powdered sugar and pair glued halves. Their bases are quite sticky, so the product will grasp well.
If the mistress will follow the recommendations and observe the specified proportions, the marshmallow will turn out to be tender and airy, Irina Chadeeva assures.
The author's bakery is famous for its amazing taste. In order to be convinced of this, you should prepare the juices, the recipe of which is given below.
Bring: what ingredients are needed?
Necessary products for the test:
- flour - 210 grams;
- egg chicken - 1 piece;
- sugar - 50 grams;
- butter - 100 grams;
- baking powder - ¼ teaspoon;
Necessary products for the filling:
- cottage cheese - 200 grams;
- sugar - 40 grams;
- flour - 30 grams;
- sour cream - 20 grams;
- yolk chicken - 1 piece.
How to cook?
- First of all, you should prepare the filling. After all, she will need to insist that the grains of sugar are completely dissolved. To do this, you need to put in a container of cottage cheese, sugar, flour, sour cream and half of egg yolk. This mass should be well mixed using a mixer or blender.
- Mix the remaining half of the yolk with a tablespoon of warm water to prevent it from drying out. Leave for a while.
- Put the softened creamy into another containeroil, egg, sugar and a pinch of salt, ground to a powdery state. Mix all these ingredients with a mixer or blender until the mass becomes homogeneous.
- Add the flour and baking powder and quickly knead the dough. To give it the shape of a lump.
- Divide the cooked dough into fragments by weight70 grams each. Each element should be shaped into a short sausage and rolled out, pre-sprinkling the table with flour. Lay out 45 grams of filling for each received cake. Cover the curd mass, folding the rolled up dough in half. Part of the filling should remain undisguised.
- Lubricate the baking sheet with butter or parchment. Lay out the oathmen. Lubricate their surface, including the filling, with a mixture of yolk and water, using a silicone brush.
- Bake in an oven, heated to 200 ° C, for 25 minutes.
Ready-made joints turn out to be unusually tasty, and the filling is distinguished by tenderness.
Cakes by Irina Chadeyeva are famous for their simplicity of recipes and availability of products. The process of preparing such a dessert called "Bird's Milk" is described below.
Cake "Bird's Milk": what ingredients are needed?
Essential products for biscuit cakes:
- egg yolk - 3 pieces;
- flour - 60 grams;
- sugar - 60 grams.
Necessary products for a souffle:
- egg white - 2 pieces;
- butter - 200 grams;
- sugar - 300 grams;
- Milk condensed - 100 grams;
- agar-agar - 4 grams;
- citric acid - ½ teaspoon;
- water is 100 milliliters.
Necessary products for glaze:
- butter - 35 grams;
- milk chocolate - 65 grams.
How to cook a cake "Bird's Milk"?
Preparation of biscuit:
- Beat yolks with sugar until light foam, add flour and mix well.
- Round baking dish with a diameter of 20centimeters to grease with oil or to set parchment. Put the dough into it and put in the oven, heated to 180 ° C. Bake the cake for fifteen minutes.
- Ready to get a biscuit from the oven and leave it in the form for five minutes. After lay on the bars.
- Wash the baking dish, wipe it dry and put a biscuit into it. Its porous side should be at the top.
The next step is preparing the souffle. This process should be done very quickly, because agar-agar begins to solidify already at 40 ° C.
- Pour agar-agar into a small container and pour it with cold water. Leave for 30-60 minutes.
- In another container, combine the condensed milk and softened butter. Beat with a mixer or blender until creamy.
- Put agar-agar on the stove and bring it toboiling, without stopping to stir. For consistency, the thickener should look like a jelly. After sprinkling sugar and bring to a boil, constantly stirring. Continue cooking for two to three minutes over high heat.
- Beat egg whites in a firm foam. Then add citric acid and continue to mix with a mixer until soft peaks appear.
- Without stopping to whisk, gently, in small portions pour in syrup. Continue stirring until the mass has increased in volume and becomes thick.
- Introduce the previously prepared oil cream into the resulting mixture and mix well with a mixer at medium speed.
- Put the mass on the biscuit, smooth and put it in the fridge for two hours to let the souffle froze.
- Put the butter and chocolate in a container and melt in a water bath, stirring constantly.
- Pour over the resulting soufflé and biscuit and put into the fridge for one hour.
Cake "Bird's Milk" is a classic dessert from childhood, especially if we cook it according to GOST. Irina Chadeeva advises not to deviate from the technologies and proportions cited in the recipe.
Chadeeva is a modern culinary blogger and authorbooks with recipes. It belongs to her popular nickname Chadeyka. When using her recipes, you should strictly follow these recommendations and do not try to bring something of your own. As Irina Chadeeva herself says, if the mistress decides to change one component for another or break the described sequence or technology of preparation, it will be on the conscience of the initiative culinary expert. In order to prepare delicious desserts, simple ingredients will be required. And Irina's recipes are described in such detail that the preparation of the masterpiece will become quite simple.