Vitrum Prenatal - instructions for use
Vitrum Prenatal contains mineral substances, microelements and vitamins. Pharmacological action is determined by the complex of minerals and vitamins that is included in its composition.
Vitrum Prenatal - Composition:
- Vitamin A - is involved in the synthesis of polysaccharides, lipids, proteins, ensuring the normal functioning of the skin, eyes and mucous membranes;
- Vitamin D3 - maintains the right amountcalcium and phosphorus, required by the body of a pregnant woman. If this vitamin is deficient, rickets begin in infants, and in adults, lack of vitamin D3 causes osteoporosis;
- Vitamins of group B - participate in metabolism, and also contribute to a decrease in the level of toxicosis in pregnant women;
- Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant,Prevention of increased blood coagulability and favorably affecting peripheral circulation. This vitamin is involved in the development and growth of cells, in the functions of the sex glands, in the synthesis of proteins, skeletal muscles, blood vessels and heart. The lack of this vitamin in the early stages of pregnancy sometimes causes a miscarriage;
- Vitamin C - participates in carbohydrate metabolism, inregulation of metabolism in connective tissue, tissue regeneration, normalizes blood coagulability, helps strengthen capillaries, is necessary for various inflammations, increases resistance to infections;
- Calcium - a mineral involved in the formation of bone tissue, the transmission of nerve impulses, regulates blood clotting, is necessary for normal muscle contraction and stable heart function;
- Ferum - is involved in the spread of oxygen throughout the body and prevents the development of anemia in a pregnant woman.
- Zinc - is involved in the formation of the fetal skeleton and in the normal regeneration of tissues, and is also present in the hormones and reduces the risk of intrauterine anomalies.
Indications for use Vitrum Prenatal:
Indications for use are treatment andthe prevention of various hypo-and vitamin deficiencies in pregnant women, the lack of any trace elements and minerals during lactation, calcium deficiency in the third trimester, the prevention of anemia in pregnant women.
Contraindications to the use of Vitrum Prenatal:
Contraindications are hypervitaminosis A, hypercalcemia, homosiderosis, nephrourolysis, increased excretion of calcium in the urine and hypersensitivity to any of the components of the drug.
Side effects of Vitrum Prenthal may beallergic reactions. In case of an overdose, the stomach is washed and activated charcoal is used. It is recommended that you consult a doctor with an overdose of Vitrum Prenthal and further symptomatic treatment for its purpose.
Dosing and Administration:
Before using VitrumPrentala with the attending physician. This drug is prescribed to women before and during pregnancy, one tablet a day, preferably after breakfast with a small amount of liquid. Duration of admission is set individually by the attending physician.
It is not desirable to take Vitrum Prental together with drugs that have vitamins A and D in the composition, this can lead to an overdose. Do not exceed the dose indicated by your doctor.
The drug Vitrum Prental contains ferum and calcium,therefore its use slows the absorption of antibiotics of the group of tetracyclines and other antimicrobial drugs. Thanks to vitamin C, side effects of antimicrobial drugs increase. Antacids containing calcium, magnesium, cholestyramine and aluminum reduce the absorption of fermium. Also increases the likelihood of hypercalcaemia with the simultaneous appointment of Vitrum Prental with thiazide diuretics.
Vitrum Prenatal Vitamins in some state institutions are issued free of charge, if a woman becomes registered in the first trimester of pregnancy.